Motochopper zip download link is below. It is a universal android rooting tool or exploits. This tool will root your android phone within 1 or 2 mins. You don’t have to worry about anything just follow the steps it will result in successfully rooting your android phone. This tool is tested on various devices including Motorola droid Razor M, Max Hd, Atrix HD and multiple others. This tool may not work on Lg Optimus fx series.
Disclaimer: This will likely void the warranty of your phone. I am not responsible for any damage caused on your phone using this tool.
Android Rooting tool
- Enable USB debugging on your android phone.
- Installed ADB drivers on your PC.
- Installed latest USB drivers
- Connected via USB to the PC ( ladybug type icon appears in the status bar of your phone if have successfully connected to your PC and USB debugging mode is enabled)
I hope that this method works fine for you best of luck.
- Download Motochopper zip from here
- Extract the zip file on you computer
- Open the folder where you have extracted it.
- Double click on adb.exe file it will run and quit automatically within 2 seconds
- Now Double click on run.bat file ( a black colored window appears with white text on it)
- Press any key to start rooting process
- Hang on until for a while until it roots your phone (Usually, it roots your android phone within 2 min however it may not take any longer than 5 mins)
- To check your android phone is rooted or not find an app your android phone named as superuser or SU or supersu.
It is a universal android rooting tool. Unable to root your android phone using this method check out one click root method. One Click root method will definitely root your mobile in no time
If you have any problems during rooting your android phone use the comment section below or contact us page. Comments are most welcome. I’ll answer your queries ASAP.